Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Paw Prints on your Heart

Hi Everyone!

Sharing another card today featuring products from Great Impressions  The card I made is actually for a sad purpose as my sister’s beloved dog of 15 years crossed the rainbow bridge a couple of weeks ago. It’s so hard to lose a beloved family pet. There really are no words that can be said to comfort that loss; but I thought at the very least I could send her a card.


I decided to use “Paw Prints on our Heart”  Her dog was a female, so I wanted to add a bit of pink in there as well, which I did along with some tans and browns and other neutral colors. I stamped the image with Vintage Photo Distress ink and then used some Copic Markers to color in the hearts. I added some glossy accents to the hearts along with some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen. I also decorated the inside of the card with Trailing Paw Prints. 


That is all for me today. Don’t forget to join our sketch challenge! There is still plenty of time to link up your cards. We would love to see what you make!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...