Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, February 17, 2017

Just A Reminder

Good morning all!

We are now just over half-way through our sketch challenge.  There is still plenty of time to enter.  This is the card I made for the challenge.


I just love this stamp.  It's called "Carousel Horse" (G339) and I have paired it with the sentiment "Heaven Sent" (B221).  On the inside I have added the sentiment "New Little Baby" (C434).  It's a wonderful sentiment to add for a baby card.  

My niece is about to have a little boy so I have baby on the brain...LOL.  

I would love to see you join in the Great Impressions February Challenge.  As you can see I have flipped the sketch.  


This is the prize you can win.  It's so adorable!


Hope you have had a wonderful month so far and enjoyed much happiness on Valentine's Day!

Lots of Hugs,


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...