Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Guest Designer: Angie

Good morning all. Our February Guest Designer Angie is joining us today with an adorable baby card.


Here's what Angie has to say ...

I’m here again today with my final guest post for the month.  Thanks again for inviting me, I’ve had so much fun playing with Great Impressions stamps! This card was made with white and blue card stock and plaid patterned paper.  I used several dies to cut out the pieces including a pinked edge die and some scallop edge dies to create the vertical stripe from the sketch.  The Angel Bear (F526) is colored with markers and is combined with the Heaven Sent Sentiment (B221). Both the blue panels are popped up on fun foam for dimension. The 3 pretty copper flowers are actually brads from my stash. I hope you will find the time to join the fun this month with the February sketch challenge! Thanks to Great Impressions for a fun month of guest designing!

Such an adorable card! I love the how Angie colored the bear, and the DP she used is perfect for the image and our Sketch! Make sure you stop by Angie's Blog and leave her some love.


Our Great Impressions February Challenge is live! Hop on over for all of the details, and join in the FUN! 

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...