Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Spiral Thanks.

Hello Everyone!

I hope you're having a great day.  I am here to share a card I made using some super fun stamps from Great Impressions. I used Retro Spirals stamp to create a fun background on a Kraft card base. I really like the effect of stamping colored ink on Kraft; but I think you have to choose the right colors to get a good result. I chose a dark blue, purple and green.  I added the white swirls myself with a white gel pen just to fill in some of the empty space and I also liked the white on the Kraft as well. I added some stickles to the centers of each of the spirals for a little sparkle.


For the sentiment panel I wanted to do something simple so as to keep the focus on the background.  I used Tags Stamps which has a variety of sentiments in it. I chose the thank you stamp which I stamped in purple on white card stock and then layered it on to some Navy blue and dark green card stock as shown. I added some faux white stitching lines and then rounded the corners to finish off the card.

Also, don't forget to play along with our  January color challenge.  There's still plenty of time to link up your creations. We can't wait to see what you make! 

That is all for me today. Have a great day and I will see you all again soon!

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...