Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Autumn Silhouette

Hello! Leah here from Paper Blossoms. I have a one layer card to share with you today that uses one of my favorite quotes.


The lovely silhouette image is called (H184) Wildflower Silhouette and I stamped it in Verasfine Onyx Black ink. I then stamped the sentiment (E763) Sunshine and then used several colors of Distress ink for the background. The Distress ink colors I used were; Spun Sugar, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint and Salty Sea. I finished it by rounding the corners.
Come and join our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too! 


No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...