Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, September 23, 2016

Special Thanks -- a Recap

Hello, fellow crafters.  Julie here today from Muddy Paws & Inky Fingers with a Friday Flashback post for you. I'm sharing one of my favorite cards I've made since being on the design team.

I created this card in the spring, but I think this stamp is wonderful anytime of year!



I love this big, bold rubber stamp that is both image and sentiment in one.  It is Great Impressions Stamps G364 Spring Special Thanks.  

I'm forever in need of thank you cards, and I believe the recipient of this one will enjoy it anytime of year!

You'll find this fantastic stamp, and many many more in the Great Impressions Stamps store

No comments :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...