Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Heart Filled Puppy Valentine ...

Good morning! Ruza here to share a Valentines Day card featuring the adorable C494 Heart Filled Puppy and F626 Swirly Valentines stamp available at Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card was created for my grandson's second Valentine's Day. He loves his puppy and I thought this cute puppy would be perfect for him. Copic Markers were used to color the image, and I popped him inside the Sketchy Rings Die once the DP background was complete.

I continued the design inside and added the sentiment.


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

1 comment :

Patti J said...

It doesn't get much cuter than this little feller! Great card, Ruza!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...