Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Season's Greetings ...

Good morning and Happy Wednesday! Ruza here to share a holiday card featuring an adorable stamp from Great Impressions Stamps.


Today's card featuring the adorable Joyful Penguins (H273). I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink to stamp the image, colored the penguins with my Copic Markers, and added some distress ink around the penguins. I cut the panel of penguins down to size, layered it on a green mat, and then layered it on the background I created with DP and green cardstock.

I added the Season's Greetings Sentiment (C427) to the card after cutting it out with my Oval Nestabilities Dies, and added it to my design with dimensional tape. Once done I added various Stickles for the snow, fluff on the hats, and for the berries on the leaves.


That is all for me today. I will be back next week with another project featuring some amazing stamps from Great Impressions! I hope you will check out our current Great Impressions Challenge, and if you use some Great Impressions stamps make sure you link them up in our Customer Gallery!

Until next week ... Enjoy!

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Aren't they adorable! Love the way they are wearing their jaunty hats lol

Lorie said...

I was just looking at that stamp in the store yesterday...it is so cute! Wonderful card!

Patti J said...

Cuteness times a hundred! What a fun, and oh so happy card! Thanks for the evening smiles!

Unknown said...

I love your coloring, super cute!

Mynn xx said...

This is TOO CUTE, Ruza! I LOVE the fun layout and fabulous patterned paper! And your coloring is marvelous, as usual! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...