Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Guess the Carol Week!


Hi, friends!  We are super excited to kick off our annual "Guess the Carol Week" tomorrow with some fabulous holiday creations for your viewing pleasure!  Each day, leave a comment with your guess at the carol the design team member is trying to convey.  For each post, one random correct guesser with win the stamps used in that day's post.  Stay tuned for the winners!  They will be announced with our challenge winners in the December challenge post!  We can't wait to see what you guess! ;)

Sending Holiday Hugs!

The Great Impressions Design Team

2 comments :

Verna Angerhofer said...

I enjoyed the guessing game. But I thought some days were missing for me. But I guessed on all I could find.

Verna Angerhofer said...

I tried to get the blog posts by email but it says that feature is not turned on. I was hoping to get the blog that way. You have a place to add the email address but it did not work for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...