Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Enjoy

I hope you are having a good week so far! Today I have a pretty new image to share with you called J116 Hydrangeas.


This image is perfect for looser watercoloring which is what I did. I used Tombow markers and a #4 round brush to color my image. For my sentiment I stamped and trimmed out the G483 Tags, "enjoy the day".

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 

Have a wonderful day!







2 comments :

Joan V said...

Oh, I love this loose water coloring. Fabulous card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Mynn xx said...

Totally loving the plaid paper with this beautiful scene, Leah! The water coloring is just beautiful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...