Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, April 13, 2015

TOADLY Cute New Stamps!


Hello again, friends!  I'm back with another card using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  Today I'm sharing a CAS card that uses a fun new toad image--and a punny sentiment!  MY FAVE!!!  Take a peek...


I stamped the image, E864 Sweet Frog, directly onto my card base.  I decided to not color him in to keep the design cleaner.  The only thing I added was an enamel dot to the center of the flower.


I stamped my sentiment, D496 Toadly Hope, in the same green as the frog and then die cut it out with a circle.  I layered it onto a large scallop.  More enamel dots frame one side.


I just REALLY love this fun card!  The sentiment is TOADLY awesome, and I adore the simplicity of the color scheme, too.  I think it turned out so cute!  I hope you agree!  Let me know your thoughts in the comments below. :)


That's all for me today!  I'll be back next Monday with another creation using stamps from the Great Impressions store.  I hope you join in our current challenge, and, if you use Great Impressions stamps, link them up in our Customer Gallery, too!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!

 photo Sigcopy.png

2 comments :

Patti J said...

Very cut card, Mynn! Toad illy love the sweet frog and sentiment! Thanks for sharing!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Toadly adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...