Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Baby Chick

Hello stamping friends! Today I have a fun card to share with you that uses one of the new Great Impressions images called F604 Baby Chick in Tulip.


Isn't this image sweet? I watercolored it using my Tombow markers and I added the pretty A149 Dainty Butterfly so that the little chick was looking at something. I hope you like it!

 Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 


Have a wonderful day!


2 comments :

Patti J said...

Leah, this is darling! It's so much fun to see this image inked up - thanks for sharing!

Mynn xx said...

This is SO sweet, Leah! I just adore your beautiful watercoloring--and the colors you used are are perfect for springtime! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...