Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Cute Christmas Tags


Hello fellow stampers! Leah here today. Have you started your Christmas crafting yet? I've been getting a fair amount done. I like to put special tags on my kids presents so I made these.

I started by die cutting a scalloped circle and then stamping the Scalloped Winter Frame (H217) on it and coloring it with Copics. Then I took the super cute Snowflake Reindeer (F593) and left off the snowflakes stamping just the reindeer. I colored them with Copics as well. I added some jute twine for my tag string and added some Stickles for a bit of sparkle. 

Be sure to join us in this month's challenge (click!) and if you use any GI stamps be sure to link up to the customer gallery (click!). Be sure to stop by the Great Impressions store (click!) and maybe treat yourself to a few new images...did you know shipping is free over $25?! 
Have a wonderful day!



2 comments :

Mynn xx said...

These are SO darling, Leah! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

~ Kendra ~ said...

Lovely tags!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...