Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday Fun with a Little Ghost

Hello Everybody!

Katy here and I am sharing with you one more Halloween card.  I love this house so much-it's definitely one of my favorites!


I used the following stamps: F561 Halloween House, C406 Little Ghost, and A134 Halloween Greetings.

I put pop dots under the house so the little ghost could peek out easily.  Ribbons and a spider punch finish the bottom of the card.  The candy corn is a button.  For more information on this card-be sure to check out my blog. :)

Thank you for stopping by!  For more inspiration be sure to check out our Facebook Page and our Pinterest Boards!  :)


2 comments :

Cindy Groh said...

Cute card. Saw it in my reader and had to get a closer look.

Mynn xx said...

I think this is great, Katy! LOVE that enamel candy corn! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...