Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 30, 2014

Red White and Blue

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!
Last day of June already!
Hope you are having a lovely summer!!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a Patriotic Birthday card with you!

My little guys loves red, white and blue birthday cards, especially since his birthday is right around the 4th of July!

So I created this card with him in mind:
I simply used the lovely Swirly Birthday (E367) sentiment for this card!
I used a clear Spica pen to add glitter to the birthday sentiment!

More details on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


1 comment :

Indy's Designs said...

What a fun patriotic/birthday card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...