Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, June 13, 2014

Pastel Puppy

     Everyone loves puppies and what's not to love with Great Impression  F578 Scott Rubber Stamp?  For this card I added some grey high lights to my white puppy and a little pink in his ears.  I also gave his nose and the blacks of his eyes a little bit of Stickles.  The puppy is actually stamped three times and two of the images are popped up to give him dimension.

     Instead of the cute little tulip that is part of F578 Scott I covered the blossom with a matching flower from the design paper.



This pup is perfect for any occasion and will be sure to win a few hearts.

Mary Anne

2 comments :

Leah said...

This is so sweet. I love the punched bottom and the pretty colors of all the paper you chose!

Mynn xx said...

Darling layering! The patterns are great! Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...