Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Inspired and Goodbye...

Hi ya peeps, today is my last day here at Great Impressions.
I've had a great time creating with so many cute stamps and will be sad to leave.
This is my last post and project but you will have new, refreshing inspiration coming soon!

I am leaving you with a view of  two cards I created for Great Impressions. 

The stamps I used are Merry Kiss Moose H236 and Rooster Weathervane F422.
Don't forget to take time to stop by the Facebook and Pinterest pages for lots more inspiration and soon you will have fresh designers to share their crafty creations.
Carolyn

2 comments :

Leah said...

I love both cards! The rooster one is so beautiful and I love the coloring. Your Christmas moose one is adorable, I love the wreath around it! :)

Mynn xx said...

These are both beautiful, Carolyn! Thank you for all your work here at Great Impressions! Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...