Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 9, 2014

Flamingos in Flip Flops

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a summer card with you!

We spend a lot of time up at our family cabin in summer and I enjoy sending the kids cards with a few dollars in.  So when we go up for the weekend they have some fun mail!  And money for the candy store!!  (Which there happens to be one right next store!)

So I created this card for my little girl, as she loves her "flingos"!
I love the Flamingos in Flip Flops (G372) stamp!
Such a fun summer image!!

I used the Happy Summer Day's! (B213) sentiment!

More details on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Totally in love with this beautiful card, Kendra! :) Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...