Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, June 23, 2014

Cute Boots

Happy Monday Great Impressions Stamp Friends!

Kendra from Luv 2 Scrap 'n Make Cards here today to share a card!

I absolutely love the Spring Boots (F545) stamp!
What a beautiful image!

I decided to use that one for my card today:
I also used the fun Butterflies and Hearts (E563) stamp!
And the sentiment tag is part of the Tags (G483) set!

More details on my personal blog here.

---------------

Thank you for stopping by to see my project today!
Be sure to stop back for more wonderful inspiration!

Join in our monthly challenge as well!  
We'd love to see what you create!

Check out the Great Impressions shop for more wonderful stamps!!

Have a wonderful week!


1 comment :

Mynn xx said...

Beautiful, Kendra! Love your coloring! Mynn xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...