Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday with Joni

Hi, it's Joni.
Today I actually tried my hand at a CAS card.
 Yes, this card only has only one layer.
 I used a speckled white card stock for interest.
I embossed a couple of lines across the bottom of the card.
 I stamped the F575 Vintage Fan in black ink in the bottom corner and the B239 Biggest Fan  sentiment in the top right corner. 
A trio of enamel dots accent the card.
I have to say I like this look!

5 comments :

Joan V said...

Joni, this card is fan- tastic. LOl. I just love the speckled paper. Wow, what black ink did you use. It looks so crisp. Did you emboss this? Thanks for the inspiration.

Sparkly Engineer said...

Totally loving the speckled cardstock with the black image and sentiment and those black bits of embellishment (I have no idea what to call them) are perfect.

Mynn xx said...

LOVE that you tried something new, Joni! AND that it turned out so fabulously!!! HUGS! Mynn xx

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous card, love the stamps and that card stock is fabulous! TFS x

~ Kendra ~ said...

Lovely CAS card! Love the image and sentiment!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...