Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Inspiration Tuesday with Carolyn

Hi ya peeps, it's Tuesday again and time
for some more inspiration.
Thinking ahead to Spring, rain and flowers are on my mind. I can't wait to get into the garden and I love thunderstorms. This stamp represents both!
This stamp Spring Boots F545, is super cute. I LOVE "wellies" aka rain boots and 
I also LOVE tulips so I couldn't resist this stamp. I colored the image up
using Copics and added a cute little Lady Bug along with some Mulberry
flowers and ribbons. Simple, bright and cheery.
Don't forget to join in on our current challenge and visit our blog
daily for more inspiration.

Carolyn

4 comments :

Mynn xx said...

Such a darling card, Carolyn! LOVE the beautiful coloring--the spring colors are perfect for our weather here! :) Mynn xx

jonim52 said...

This is fabulous, love the bright colors and design.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Lovely card! Beautiful coloring! Love that stamp!!

Sparkly Engineer said...

All these bright colors and those fun boots just scream spring to me and I want it to be spring sooo bad.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...