Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, March 25, 2013

Great Impressions Stamps - Get Well Wishes

Hello!  Happy Monday!   This is Cheryl from Shestamps
My card today uses A Band-Aid from Muzzy (D273) & Get Well (B140) from Great Impression Stamps.   This little mouse is such a sweetie!

2013-03-24 GI Get well wishes WM

My mojo is still on hiatus.   I tried to do something a bit different for me to see if I could bring it back.  I keep this card pretty CAS and used some of my stash of washi tape.   Look – no dp!    I thought I would let this little mouse take center stage.

Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you have a fabulous week!

Supplies:
  • Stamps:  A Band-Aid from Muzzy (D273)   & Get Well (B140) from Great Impression Stamps
  • Inks:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Papers:  Papertrey kraft CS
  • Tools:  Sewing machine, Copic markers
  • Embellishments:  May Arts burlap twine, misc. button & washi tape

5 comments :

Mary K said...

How fun!!

Shanna Shands said...

Adorable card.

Joan V said...

This card is so adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Patti J said...

lol...can't wait to see what you create WITH mojo! Cheryl, this card is so much fun! Love it :)

Sue from Oregon said...

Sure to make anyone feel better!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...