Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, September 7, 2012

Friendship Grows

Happy Friday everyone and thanks for taking the time to visit us here at the  Great Impressions Blog. It's Mary Marsh here and today is my day to post on the blog. 

Our release week of new stamps will be starting on Sunday. There are stamps to be won and all you have to do is leave a comment on this blog and the designers blogs. Tune in starting Sunday to see some great new stamps as well as some fabulous samples using the stamps.

Now onto my card for today. I used the stamp Queen Ann's lace - H186 for my image and the sentiment is from the stamp "friendship grows -G184". This stamp has an image with it but I just used the sentiment. Another way to make your stamps go farther.

I stamped the image & sentiment in soft suede ink and layered with a poppy cardstock. On the larger rectangle panel I used an embossing folder for some additonal texture. The card is finished off with few punched butterflies and some pearls.

That's it for me today. So until next time.....

Mary Marsh

card elements
stamps: Queen Ann's lace, Friendship grows
paper:  Stampin-Up poppy parade. soft suede and vanilla cardstock, everyday enchantment patterned paper
ink: soft suede and poppy parade
accessories: MS buttefly punch, recollections pearls, Sizzix Kassie's brocade embossing folder

3 comments :

Jenny said...

What a pretty color combo! Beautiful card Mary!

Angela said...

Love the panels...you've got plain, embossed and patterned. Lovely card, Mary!

Mary K said...

I adore these colors! I love red and seem to use it so little...I'll remember this card in the back of my mind for next time! Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...