Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wild about you!

This is a anniversary card for my hubby.  
The inside says "I'm wild about you!"

Supply list:
Great Impressions Stamp# H05 Giraffes
Memento Rich Cocoa ink pad and marker
Designer Paper - DCWV Safari Chic Stack
Neenah Classic Crest Smooth Ivory
Rust Cardstock
Spellbinders Nestabilities:
Standard Circles Small & Large
EK Success Punch - Daisy
Copic Markers: W1, E21, E31, E33, E35
Button, jute, ribbon, glue dots, pop dots

Hope you have a great day!

Deloris




7 comments :

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Super cute. He will love it! My husband gets into my crafts for my birthday and anniversary and makes me one from him. He does not make them for anyone else.

XxJULESxX said...

Aaw! gorgeous sweet card!

Angela said...

Deloris, you and I must have similar tastes in stamps - I was debating whether to put this one on my order yesterday! lol

Darling card! Love the soft colors you used, too!

Jenny said...

This is fabulous Deloris!! Great work combining colors and your coloring is spot on!!

Dawnll said...

I love this image- wonderful coloring
Happy Anniversary

Mary K said...

Love, love, love the patterned papers combo! It makes it so eye-catching and fun.

Mary Marsh said...

what a great stamp for an anniversary card-and I love the desisgner paper you used on this-a fab card

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...