Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Very Creative

Hello, hello!
Are you just loving the stamps this week?
I'm having a great time using the back to school themed ones...like this Very Creative kitty! Kitty is colored up with a few Copics.


When I saw this stamp, I just knew what I was going to do...color splats with the Distress Stains! Open the bottle and SMACK the dauber on your project...really...that's it! Practice on a tag. If you don't really like the results, spray it with some Perfect Pearls mist - makes wonderful backgrounds!

(This technique is great for working out a little stress...
just make sure to wear an apron and cover up your work area!)


I added some clear embossing powder over the paint bits on the palette and the splats for some shine and texture and a computer generated sentiment.

I hope YOU find some 'di-stressing' time this week!

Inky hugs,
Angi

4 comments :

Jenny said...

Playing with paint? This would be perfect for an art teacher! Love how you colored that sweet kitty cat
Angi!

Mary K said...

Angi:

How adorable! The kitty looks so real and I love your paint splats. I think mine would be so much bigger if I were "di-stressing"!

Mary Marsh said...

what a great way to de-stress (lol)-I love this card and the very creative kitty

Sue from Oregon said...

Angi, This is the cat's meow! Sorry....couldn't resist!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...