Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, August 11, 2012


Thanks...alot to all of you crafty people that stop by and say Hello from time to time! I tell you, it sure tickles us! This card is for you!

I used  Thanks with Flowers stamp  for this quick and easy Thank You card. Actually...I made several of these-seems you always need these type of cards!

The card is a Silhouette cut-Library card. The sentiment is stamped on  Stackables, also cut with my Silhouette. The little tiny flowers have pretty little swarovski crystals in the center for an added touch of bling. I know it is hard to see, but they are very blingy!!!  I topped it all off with a ribboned clip, and it is done!  You can see below that I also stamped the sentiment inside the insert card as well.




See you soon!

Sue Kment

card details:
--------------------------------------------------------
Stamps: Thanks with Flowers
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Green Swirl by The Paper Company
Ink: Memento Black
Copics: YG 11, RV06
Misc: clip, SU! gingham ribbon, dimensionals, crystals

3 comments :

Jenny said...

Love the library card look - that is so popular right now...and you combined my favorite colors - Delightful thank you card Sue!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute!!!Love it!!I am going to try to make one...

Angela said...

Cute card! Agreed...I can always use more 'thank you' cards. I like how you used the same stamp on the outside and the inside of the card - double duty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...