Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Oh Baby Two!

Woohoo! It's Thursday and I've got another baby project for you - this time it's baby tags times two!


I love that there are girl shoes AND boy shoes. Having both made it super simple to change up the colors while using the same layout design. Now I'm prepared!


I used Ranger's Distress Crackle Paint in Rock Candy to give the shoes texture and dimension.


You can make these tags, too! You'll need these Great Impressions Stamps:


Have you entered our August Challenge, yet? What are you waiting for?  :) You can enter up to 3 projects! (No backlinking, please. Only new projects.)






6 comments :

Jenny said...

You have a thing for tags just like I do!! What a thoughtful way to present a baby gift! Love those baby shoe stamps!!

Janet - aka stacky said...

I love your tags they are so lovely brilliant stamps and coloured fantastically xx

Deloris said...

So cute and clever! Love them both!

Dawnll said...

I am telling you that those are the cutest little shoes...LOVE THEM!!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling!!!! This would be perfect for little twins too!

Sue from Oregon said...

I love these little shoes...little black dress shoes for the girls, I remember those days!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...