Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, August 16, 2012

New Release - Rudy's Latest Dirt

Ever wonder how to call a pig?
Being a bit of a city girl, I decided I would find out...

I'm not sure I've figured out how to call a pig, yet, but I've got one for you, anyway...
and he's darn cute!



Lots of 'dirty' details on this card...sponged die cuts, Distress Embossing powder, paper piecing...


A handmade card is a great way to stay in touch with friends...
especially the ones you want to dish the dirt with!

You know you want to have Rudy for yourself...here's where you can get him!


Don't forget to leave a little comment love on the Release posts this week here and on the designers blogs for chances to win your very own Great Impressions Stamps!


10 comments :

Jenny said...

Ha Ha! A one of a kind roll in the mud great card Angi!!

Dawnll said...

Yes he is cute as can be!

~ Kendra ~ said...

This is just TOO CUTE!! Love the pig!!

Mary K said...

Now this is an adorable pig made into an adorable card!!

Mary Marsh said...

this is just too stinkin' cute Angi- I love it!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw such a sweet card... love that pig... cute card!

Debra Miller said...

Oh my - how fun is this! I have a friend who loves pigs. Going to send her a link to this one - So Cute. Well Done Angi!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Too stinking cute. Every time I see this card it puts a smile on my face. Thanks for sharing.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a LOL card Angi! Love it! Being named Sue, it was natural for my 4 OLDER brothers to call for Sue-y! oh they were so mean LOL

Jennifer Scull said...

what a riot! the fence is such a great idea for a fun touch! the distressing looks perfect, too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...