Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hey Cupcake



This year my sister-in-law and I are creating a binder
with dates,  birthday cards, envelopes and stamps
for my in-laws for Christmas.
That way they will have everything at their finger tips.
I'm in charge of the cards and she is doing the rest.
Seriously, I think I got the better deal!

 I had a little girl in mind when making this first card for the binder.
I love cupcakes and it's so much easier to decorate them
 when they are the paper kind! (lol!)  The sentiment and cupcakes are actually all one 
Great Impressions stamp.  I just stamped several times in different colors
 and paper pieced them back together. The cupcake liners actually went through
 my Scor-pal for that "authentic" pleated look.

Supplies

InLinkz.com

Our new monthly challenge is up.
Have you checked it out?

Hugs,

Jenny

5 comments :

Anonymous said...

Amazing how you got the cupcake liner pleats! Super adorable and what a nice thing you are doing for your family.

Angela said...

Fab little details on your card, Jenny! Great paper piecing and use of that adorable stamp.

Deloris said...

What a nice and thoughtful project for your family. I'm sure they will love receiving it.

Dawnll said...

I so miss doing that, I always made them for my Mom and was so happy when she used them
What a fun design sweetie

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling creation and such pretty papers showing off this image!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...