Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, August 20, 2012

Great Job!


How is everyone this fine Monday. Are you excited for release week to get on a roll and see some new stamps? This week we have a new addition of stamps available in-store and great for going back to school themes and teacher projects or even just to have to give your kid a stamp for doing great.

Today I am showing you a card I made using 


For cardstock I used an older My Mind's Eye paper pad that was boyish. I colored the stamps with copics and used kraft cardstock for the base color to go along with the feel of the card. 



I kept it really simple for you for our release we have going on. Come back tomorrow to check out another new stamp from Great Impressions newest collection.

Shanna

4 comments :

Jenny said...

That robot is so adorable! Love how you colored him up Shanna!

Ardilla said...

very cute... love the papers and the robot is a fab one!

Mary Marsh said...

this is so cute Shanna-love this little robot

Angela said...

What a cute robot! Love the layers, Shanna.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...