Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Monday, August 6, 2012

Get Well Wishes


Good Morning everyone Shanna here!!!! Kind of. I am sorry if nothing makes sense. I had some allergy problems that turned into a nasty sinus infection. I am suppose to be at the emergency room but who in their right mind has money for that!!!! 

Well today I was a little off I thought this was going to be our release week.... 
SO TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR OUR NEWEST RELEASE!!!!

So I know I had this on my blog last week and figured I could share it with all you Great Impression lovers out there. It definitely fits the what I need right about now. 


For my card I used the stamp  Well Wishes (F447) and some flowers that were white I sprayed with some Tattered Angels Mist and Fireworks spray and mounted to the card using black brads.  I have no clue where I got the trim in the background but I think it was from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I used a spellbinder label die and some Stampin' Up blue ink to ink around the image. I also used a walnut stain on the edges to darken the yellow paper. 

Well I hope everyone is having a great start to their week!

Remember next week is release week.

3 comments :

Deloris said...

Love the bright happy colors and the darling wishing well image.
Sorry your not feeling well. Allergies really flare up this time of the year with pollen levels so high and no rain to clear the air. Hope you feel better soon....

Jenny said...

Great card Shanna! Love your layout and coloring! Now take your own advice and get well quick :)

Angela said...

Love the trim behind the main panel - reminds me of frothy water! Feel better soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...