Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Friday, August 31, 2012

Frolicking Trio

Happy Friday everyone and thanks for taking the time to visit the Great Impressions blog. The holiday week-end is upon us. So if you are traveling stay safe.

We are staying home but have plans with family and friends. It's the last holiday of summer. So whatever you are doing enjoy yourself.

My card for today reminds me of summer. Little girls playing and just loving life. This sweet stamp is "frolicking trio" G342.

I chose my background patterned paper and built my card from there. The image is stamped in rich razzleberry ink. I used a scalloped rectangle die to layer the image.

Made a seam binding bow in yellow to pick up that color from the patterned paper. I added a rich razzleberry button center and used a yellow pearl for the button center.

I computer generated a sentiment and then used a mini tag to punch it out. Pennants or flags are so trendy right now so I die cut one and used it on my card. To complete my card I punched 3 small circles as a faux brad and added to left corner.

That's my card for this week.  Until next time.......take care

card recipe:
stamps: frolicking trio G342
paper: SU lucky limeade, rich razzleberry, white, floral distric dp
ink: rich razzleberry
accessories: seam binding, rich razzleberry button, yellow pearl, Spellbinders die, circle punch

5 comments :

Jenny said...

Totally fabulous Mary! Love that stamp!

Dawnll said...

I can almost hear them laughing...adorable

Mary K said...

Mary, this card makes me want to go run in the grass! Beautiful colors and awesome embellishments!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh I love this bright and cheerful creation! A perfect color scheme too..love these happy skippers!

Angela said...

Great colors, Mary! I love the joy in this image...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...