Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Back to School Week Continues


Hello Peeps!

Today I want to show you just how versatile Great Impressions Stamps can be.
I took the turtle (D437 Super) from the teacher line and
made it my own by masking out the word "Super" in the center of the
body and paper piecing it instead.

And....I finally broke out my Cricut Expression 2
that I've had since Mother's Day....(how sad is that?)
So my first Cricut project ever...is my sentiment.

My turtle is also colored in with my Copics, fussy cut out and
popped up on dimensionals.  Simple to make and
"Turtley Cute" right?! (grin!)

Did you know our very own Mary will be a hostess
over at Splitcoast for Virtual Stamp Night?  
The theme is "Back to School" on
September 21st &22nd.  Now is the time to order
our teacher stamps so you can participate!
Find out all the details here.

Supplies

7 comments :

Patti J said...

Jenny, this is adorable! I totally love the simplicity, and what fun, that it is so colorful and cheery!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

How fun to use your gift! Simple, sweet and adorable. Great job!

Moshie said...

That turtle is adorable! I love to paper piece so this would be a great stamp to use for that! Congrats on your first cricut project! Hugs.

Dawnll said...

This is a cutie that is for sure

Mary Marsh said...

this is so cute Jenny-love this sweet paper pieced turtle and the sentiment is so creative-isnt it fun when you finally use a gift you have had for awhile

Angela said...

LOL I love a good pun...this is an adorable card, Jenny!

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so cute Jenny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...