Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back To School Saturday!




Great Impressions Saturday!





This week  all the little munchkins are heading back to school so we thought we would show off these fun school stamps just released. I have a little grandson and also a special little boy both starting Kindergarten in just a few days, so I made these for them!  The first one is a fun little book mark! I bet my little grandson can read this sentiment too!  I figured there was no sense in getting too carried away with fancy details  as more than likely Cole's little bro will grab this and mangle it in no time flat LOL! You know how little one's can be!

This second little
project I made is  for my cute little bilingual friend just heading into kingergarten. I thought this "K" initial would be perfect for him! I bet he can read this too! It is amazing how smart these boys are already!


I hope you have enjoyed our school release week here at the Great Impressions Blog!
Have a great weekend!

♥ Sue Kment


card details:
-----------------------------------------
Stamps:

Cardstock:Pencil--Rose, Grey, Summer Sun  and Kraft
 "K" made with DCWV Grade School DP
Ink: Memento Black,
Copics:
Robot-C 2,3,4,5  R83  and Y38
Doggie: E31.33.34  R20  G43  R27  B24

3 comments :

Jenny said...

These creative projects might even tempt me to go back to school Sue!!

Mary Marsh said...

wow Sue these projects are awesome-the pencil bookmark is fab and the "k" for kindergarden is so creative-great work

Angela said...

Fun bookmark! Love that paper you used on the 'K' and that Doggie stamp is great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...