Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Abundant Blessings

Hey, Crafters! Are you making plans for Labor Day weekend? Are you planning a few days of getting inky? I know between the grilling and fishing I hope to get some time in the studio to make cards for our upcoming blog hop for the Ronald McDonald House...are YOU signed up, yet?


The stripes are painted onto watercolor paper using a waterbrush and Stampin' Up! inks.

I know I've said it before, but it bears repeating: Great Impressions Stamps has wonderful versatile images and sentiments. This sentiment is actually a Thanksgiving saying, but since I only used the first 2 lines...for now it's not! 


This is a lovely dandelion stamp, isn't it?



Washi (Smash Tape) Banners.

If you want to make this card, you'll need Great Impressions Stamps:

3 comments :

Jenny said...

Into my favorites this one is going Angi! Love the Washi Banner and the water coloring!

Mary Marsh said...

this is such an artsy card Angi-love your banners

Sue from Oregon said...

Angi, love your pretty water color rainbow! Fun lil' banners too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...