Linked Banner

People Who Leave A Great Impression On Us

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Good To The Last Drop!




Welcome to my Great Impressions Saturday!
Hello Everyone!  Glad you popped in  today. I am still working everyday in harvest...another 3 or 4 weeks  they told us today! Yikes...I am so ready for jammie day on Saturday mornings. I like to sleep in on Saturday mornings, and then surf the web in my jammies while eating my oaties! LOL  I guess I have something to look forward to right?

Obviously, my craftin' time is limited these days, but really, it just took a few minutes to cut these coffee cups on my silhouette, added the coffee cup stamp onto the card base and then all the other doo dahs to finish it off! 

Although I am not a coffee drinker, I work with 3 wonderful ladies that love their fancy schmancy coffee drinks. I think they will  appreciate these fun coffee gift card holders, all stamped up  with the Coffee Cup Border stamp and the Life is good sentiment.

I added the Last Drop coordinating sentiment on the inside. The sentiment was really too wide for my cup card so I cut it apart. The sentiment stamp does say 'birthday' instead of  'day', but I am making appreciation gifts so I cut the stamped birth day word in half! An easy way to stretch your stamps!



Join our July  Monthly Challenge- HERE.(Theme-Color in the lines)
(you can win some Great Impressions stamps!)
To visit the Great Impressions website-click HERE.

Hope you all have a great weekend!  See you next Saturday!

Sue Kment

Card details:
-----------------------------------
Stamps by Great Impressions:
Coffee Cup Border
Life Is Good
Last Drop
Cardstock:Tan Coordinations Cardstock, Greens and Black (SU!)
Ink: Memento Black and Memento Rich Cocoa
Misc: SU! punches, dimensionals
Silhouette cut: Coffee Card Gift Card Set



3 comments :

Jenny said...

I'm not a coffee drinker either but I do love me my vanilla chai :) Clever card Sue!

Deloris said...

What a clever idea! I love those coffee cups and fun sayings. Now I need to buy the cutting file from the Silhouette store so I can make them.

Dawnll said...

So creative for sure! I also don't drink coffee but have so many friends that do. This is so perfect.
Thanks for sharing

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...